|Dear parents and athletes,
WELCOME TO THE 2019 MODERN PENTATHLON SEASON
PLEASE SEE CAPE WINELANDS INFORMATION PACK FOR THE 2019 SEASON – ALL DISCIPLINES
- Calendars for the 2019 season, both Cape Winelands ( Boland ) and WP, league events, championships and laser run city tours.
- Athletes may do any of their required league events at WP, please see calender.
- Affiliation and Indemnity form
- Please complete the attached affiliation and indemnity forms, we need a hard copy at your first event , please also include a copy of your ID document.
- Please make sure that all contact details are filled in correctly. If not you will not receive important information.
- Affiliation cost for the year is R450.00 per single athlete
- Families with 2 members R 450.00 each
- Families with 3+ members R450 for the first athlete, R450 for the Second athlete, R350 for the Third athlete and R250.00 each for the remaining athletes
- Please make sure to affiliate before 28 February 2018.
- Please use AF and surname as reference when paying
- Qualifying criteria for Western Cape and South African Championships.
- Athletes doing 1 discipline – 3 league events
- Athletes doing 2 disciplines – 2 league events for 1 discipline with 1 league event for other
- Athletes doing 3 disciplines – 2 league events for 1 discipline with 1 league event for each of the other
- Pentathletes need 2 league events to qualify for Western Cape Championship together with a minimum points total of Girls – 650 and Boys 750. Pentathletes also competing in other disciplines must do 1 league event each for qualification.
- International Pentathletes that participate in more than 2 Level A UIPM competitions do not have to do any league events for qualification to the Western Cape championships for other disciplines
- League event entry fees for the year/ Clothing rental
- R100.00 – Biathle
- R100.00 – Triathle
- R100.00 – Laser Run
- Pentathlon/ Tetrathlon – R500.00 ( Includes entry to all other disciplines for the year)
- New athletes participating for the first time R30.00 each for Biathle,Triathle and Laser Run and R200.00 for Pentathlon
- Families with more than one Pentathlete.( Entry fees )
More than 1 athlete – R400.00 each
More than 2 – R300.00 each
More than 3 – R200.00 each
- Clothing rental for pentathletes.
- Rental for the season ( 1 year ) , includes jacket,breeches,plastron,mask and epee – R 650.00
- Any single item R 250.00,
- Athlete must buy glove and body wire of their own ( Body wire R 175.00 ) ( Glove from R 200.00 + )
- Athetes must sign rental agreement with CWMPA
- Athletes are responsible to maintain the equipment to a working condition.
- Please enter electronically as requested at www.capewinelandsmpa.co.za
Participation up to Provincial Championship only:
||2011 and later
Participation at any championship which the athlete has qualified for:
||2009 – 2010
|9 – 10
||2007 – 2008
|11 – 12
||2005 – 2006
|13 – 14
||2003 – 2004
|15 – 16
||2001 – 2002
|17 – 18
||1998 – 2000
|19 – 21
||1980 – 1997
|22 – 39
||1970 – 1979
||1960 – 1969
|1959 & before
- Laser pistols and shooting practice
- Please arrange sessions with Coenie van Vuuren
- We will accommodate shooting practice days before major championships
- Entries to Western Cape Championship – All disciplines
- Criteria as above for all disciplines
- No sick notes acceptable
- Entries to South African Championships – All disciplines
- Western Cape will enter the first 6 athletes per results at the Western Cape Championship (All disciplines)
- A development team will be entered to the discretion of the WC committee
- SAMPA Team selection to UIPM World Championships
- As per SAMPA criteria for 2019.
- Biathle and Triathle – St Petersburg, Florida USA 23 – 27 Oktober 2019
- Laser Run – Margaret Island, Budapest 3 – 9 September 2019
- UIPM rules and regulations
- Please see all rules and regulations at www.uipmworld.org
- Cape Winelands website and Facebook
- Please see all additional information on our Facebook page and website www.capewinelandsmpa.co.za
- ACC – BOLAND MODERN PENTATHLON. CURRENT ACCOUNT
- ACC number – 1470100258
- Code – 198765
Cape Winelands management