Skip to content
- Tetrathlon is Modern Pentathlon but without horse jumping and is for athletes 18 and younger.
- Horse jumping is only compulsory for ages 19 and up in age groups Juniors, Seniors and Masters.
- Tetrathlon presents opportunity for all age groups to represent the Province at SA Champs, ages 17-18 Youth A World Champs and Junior Olympics.
- Tetrathlon starts with a swim discipline, followed by the fencing discipline. Points are scored at these two disciplines that determine the staggered starting order for the combined event (also known as Laser Run).
- Distances are all age appropriate